Tenant and Pet Qualification
RENTAL & ANIMAL QUALIFICATIONS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
A rental application must be signed and processed on all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. A non-refundable application fee must be paid for each occupant staying for 31 days or more. All prospective occupants will be qualified on the following four (4) criteria:
1) Income/employment 2) Residency history 3) Credit and 4) Criminal history
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or List all names you have used on the application
- All occupants 18 years of age or older must completely fill out & sign a rental application and meet our qualifying Leave No Blanks, any Blanks will result in Application being denied
- All occupants 18 years of age or older agree to pay a non-refundable application
- Gross monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. Occupants’ income may be combined to meet the requirement
- Reliable/Verifiable Income of 3 times the monthly rent must be provided with application
- RESIDENCY: Current and Previous Rental history will be verified for each applicant. Please provide names, phone number and email addresses for your current and previous landlords; inform your current and previous landlords that we will be contacting them. If you are a homeowner, we will look at your mortgage payment history.
- Have Given/Are Giving proper move out notice
- No unpaid damages (not covered by security deposit)
- No more than (2) two late Rent payments in a 12-month period
- No more than (1) one NSF Rent Payment in a 12-month
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal or eviction
- No more than (4) four HOA Violations in a 12-month period
- No non-compliance issues or breach notices that resulted in non-renewal or eviction
- CREDIT: A credit report will be processed on each applicant.
- 600 credit score or higher is required to qualify
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 must be Discharged with a date over 30 days from Application. Applicant to supply a copy of Discharge Letter with Application. Chapter 13 must have an Order Date from the Court with a date of One (1) Year from Application
- Late Medical, Dental and Student loans will not be taken into account
- CRIMINAL HISTORY: Not only must Applicant have acceptable credit history, additionally, all Applicants must meet our Criminal History Criteria.
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied
- Applicants must have no felony convictions less than 10 years old that involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery orburglary, terrorism OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner
- All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old
- Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least 2 years old
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application is also required
- No Applicant with any outstanding warrants, currently under investigation of a crime or crime that is awaitingtrial will be accepted
If the Applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application, the Applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and Management will review that information on a case-by-case basis.
If an applicant fails to meet any of the above four (4) criteria, he/she may be conditionally approved on a case-by-case manner and asked to pay additional security deposit up to, but not exceeding 1 ½ times the rent or given the option of obtaining a co-signer. If the applicant fails to meet two of the four criteria, applicant may be conditionally approved on a case-by-case manner but will be required to pay 1 ½ times the month rent in security deposit AND have a co-signer. Co-Signer Must Apply and Meet Rental Qualifications.
APPLICANTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Prior or pending eviction
- Outstanding Monies owed to an apartment community or landlord
- Pending Chapter 7 Bankruptcy/Non-Discharged/Discharged less than 30 Days before this application.
- Pending Chapter 13/Non Ordered Date less than 1 Year from Application
- Not Meeting Criminal History Requirements as Described above
- Falsifying or not disclosing information on application
APPROVED APPLICATIONS HAVE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINE REQUIREMENTS:
- Non-Refundable earnest money/holding deposit of $500 is due within 48 hours of application approval
- Lease must be signed within 24 hours of application approval
- Move in funds/monies are due, in full, within 1 business day before move-in
- Once approved you are accepting the property as is
If the above items are not met, we will move on to the next qualified application.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HOUSING: AZ Performance Realty does not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, and any other protected category.
ANIMAL QUALIFICATIONS & RULES
- All animals must be disclosed on application, have screening completed and approved prior to move in
- All approved Pets must pay additional pet fee(s), pet rent and pet deposit
- Large breeds are classified as over 30 small breeds are 30 lbs. and under
- Female cats must be fixed.
- NO MALE CATS
- All pets must be at least 1 year old
Certain pets considered aggressive breeds, likely will not be approved. All Pets must be approved by the Owner, and you may need to carry an extra liability policy naming the owner and AZ Performance Realty as added insured parties. Aggressive breeds include, but are not limited to: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull, Cane Corso, GermanShepherd, Rottweiler, Doberman, and Chow.
Tenants shall ensure that all pet(s) are well behaved and shall not allow the pet(s) to disturb any other residents or neighbors. Tenant to ensure the pet(s) cause no damage to the property. Tenant agrees the pet(s) shall only be walked on a leash and only in areas so designated by the Owner/Landlord and the homeowner’s association.
Tenant will be responsible for any and all damages caused by the pet(s) on the property or in the community and willindemnify and hold harmless Owner/Landlord/Management for, from and against any and all claims arising because ofthe pet(s).
Tenant agrees that the pet(s) will be licensed in accordance with all applicable governmental provisions.Owner/Landlord and/or Management reserve the right to require Tenant to immediately remove the pet(s) at any time upon any violation of Tenant of these rules.